Enter Email into the form below to be notified when it comes back in stock
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry. The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but notifies with lights and sounds if heart rate or oxygen levels leave preset zones.
Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app but can also use trended sleep data and historical heart and oxygen information using the Connected Care app to improve their baby’s overall wellness.
- What's Inside
- 3 Fabric socks (Sizes 0-18 Months)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base station
- Charging cords
- Owlet App
- AU adapter
- *Smart Phone not included
- Details & Specifications
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Version 2
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Owlet is not an FDA approved or TGA registered medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported Product
The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. The Owlet Baby Monitor is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s wellbeing and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are ultimately responsible for your baby. This device is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition, including, but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- 45 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Every Owlet Smart Sock comes with a 45-day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase. The cost of returning the product (to an Australia address) is at the consumer's expense.