WARNING: The Smart Sock is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process.
The Owlet Smart Sock is meant for healthy children up to 5 years of age and the notification thresholds on the Owlet Smart Sock are not as stringent as a medical monitor.
This product is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
- Do not use the Smart Sock as a diagnostic tool
- Do not use the Smart Sock if your doctor recommends the use of a hospital pulse oximeter
- Do not use the Smart Sock if your doctor recommends the use of a hospital apnea monitor
- Do not use the Smart Sock as an excuse for unsafe sleep habits
- Do not use the Smart Sock as a replacement for or in lieu of adult care