Owlet products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. All rights provided under your Owlet Warranty are in addition to any rights you have as a Consumer under the Australian Consumer Law.
Our products have a one-year manufacturer warranty from the date of app set up. To make a warranty claim, please contact us here. Most queries can be sorted over the phone and if your repair or replacement is covered by the warranty, it will be repaired or parts replaced at no cost. If the repair or replacement is found not to be covered under the warranty, the repair or replacement and any associated delivery charges will be at your cost, subject to your statutory rights and remedies as a Consumer.
Owlet 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the date of product registration on the Owlet app to request a refund. Please contact us here with any questions. Do note the cost of returning the product will be at your expense. If you purchased the product from a retailer, we would ask that you return to the retailer whenever possible.
To qualify for a 30-Day refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged) as per the sole discretion of Owlet. Please ensure you include all components. Incomplete returns (missing base station or missing sensor) will be refunded at the retail value of parts received.
- When returning the product to Owlet, we should receive the product within two weeks of contacting us.
- You will be issued an email when your return has been received and processed by us.
- Depending on your financial institution, the processing of your refund can take up to 7 business days to post to your account. The refund will be issued in the original form of payment in which the order was placed. If you no longer have the card you originally used to place your order.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product(s) while in transit to Owlet.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.